|I have more than 15 years experience in IT industry.
I have worked always as a software developer or team leader of small group (+/- 5) of developers.
I know the following programming languages and tools:
- Tools: InnoSetup, Trac, MantisBT, BugZilla, Tortoise SVN, CMS systems (Joomla, WordPress, Drupal), Remedy (both desktop and web versions), Graphwiz, Apache, VirtualBox, Eclipse
I possess expertise in Object-Oriented Analysis/Design, skilled at progressing from problem statement to well-documented designs
I’m passionate about database systems development
I have strong coding skills with passion of solving complex problems
I’m a thinker that loves to bring innovative solutions
I’m a team player with sense for team mission and fair-play
- General knowledge (Classic Reports/Module pools/Includes, Function Groups/Modules, Object Oriented ABAP with application of design patterns, ALV grids, RFC)
- SAP Enhancement Framework (User-exits, Customer-Exists, Classic&New BAdI, Enhancements, APO EEWB)
- Internet Services (ITS applications)
- WebDynpro applications
- Workflow development
- SmartForms, SAPScript, Adobe PDF Forms
- IDOC Development and processing
- FI Validations & Substitutions
- Experiance with development in MM, SD, LO, FI/CO, QM, SRM, APO
I developed several desktop and web applications used internally in Honeywell.
During my employment in Honeywell as part of Flight Controls Software Development team I participated on development software for Boeing 787 Dreamliner
I developed several supporting Java web applets and desktop applications in NNIT and Honeywell.
Apache, MySQL, Perl, Python, Graphviz, Dot
I was part of Tools support team in Honeywell which developed graphical tracing tool as a web application using (main project) and several data mining applications.